Latino Fashion Week comes to a city near you. After all, this is the season to be fashionably ready. Fashionistas will be out and about searching for the next hottest trends.
Now celebrating their 6th anniversary, Latino Fashion Week will include runway shows, celebrity appearances, VIP after parties, and more. The theme behind this year’s show is ‘Image of Fashion’ which pays tribute to the photography and film elements of the industry. With sponsors such as the American Airlines, House of Blues, Front House Management, Walgreens, and Absolut Vodka just to name a few.
This will be a international show featuring the collections of designers from Peru, Colombia, and San Juan. LFW is a full week of shows and tours. A dedication to the Latino Fashion in the United States. Some of the top designers from Central America and South America are providing opportunities for fashion designers and sponsors to come face to face. Latino Fashion Week also includes Model’s Night Out, a pretty fashionable event and way to raise awareness for a great cause. From Chicago, Dallas, and on to Miami, LFW is guaranteed to leave a long lasting fashion statement.
Having Front House Management behind the Dallas tour, it is sure to create a celebrity crowd and buzz. The founders Cesar Rolon and Arabel Alva Rosales, J.D. made this all happen with their supporters and sponsors. The designers line up are the following:
- Yirko Sivrich, who launched his own brand of “The Closet” making a hit with the fashion market’s increasingly demanding country.
- Designer Polite, is well known for his trendy, daring, and creatively irreverent proposals of this decade.
- Camilo Alvarez and his inspiration comes from the urban surroundings. He lives, breaths, and design in Medellin, Colombia.
- John Dunn will be closing the Dallas show. He was born in Pittsburgh and yet still manage to receive his education from Parsons School of Design in New York. Not only did he attend Parsons, he landed a position with Vera Wang.
- Tata Jolie, Mari Carmen Vargas is the creative mind when it comes to design and behind Tata Jolie. Growing up in a cultural background, it has been a reflection in her collection.
What a line up of great designers coming together for a great show while giving back for a great cause.
What are your thoughts about Latino Fashion Week? Stay up-to-date with us here, at Fashion News Live, as we bring you the top trends and fashion looks from LFW.